Saturday, August 09, 2008

I know i can fly...

I am awake
So is my mind
We usually talk to each other
Sometimes I am my mind only.

Sometime I am the heart
At that time we discuss all the things
The good, bad and ugly
And we talk like old friends.

So I am awake
Its one more dawn
Those crisp sound of birds
Making a jingle around me.

I feel a giggle of child inside me
A thought came across to catch the moment
But wait
I have to wait.

It will take time
Before I can go and touch
But my mind is there
Grabbing all it can.

And it came back
Living those moments once more
It doesn't need something to walk on
It just flies across.

There is something inside me
Which is missing all the thing outside
Something is saying
I am not what i wanted me to be today.

And mind is still talking about
Those all people walking outside
Going somewhere or perhaps no where
One more time.

There is a sudden desire
To walk swiftly
May be I will run away
To that shop round the corner.

Wait...
But I have to wait.
But mind is still talking
As it is too happy to keep mum.

It has seen something
Which I couldn't today
And it will make me feel
Miss all those things thousand times.

And there is a sudden void
And there is a sudden fill
Here comes the heart
Don't know where it was since the morning.

May be it was still sleepy
Or was it hidden inside me?
Now it is talking
But now I am me.

I am not my heart anymore
I am the mind now
I have seen all those things
I just flew across the window.

Heart is telling things will be fine
Sooner than I expect
Its telling nothing is wrong
Its just one of those day.

But I am not listening
I am happy
I am my mind now
And I know I can fly...

No comments: